Vaporesso FORZ TX80 80W Starter Kit Review
November 26, 2020
Vaporesso is featuring innovated and stylish vape products and is among the leading vape kit manufacturer’s, previously popular for mods such as Luxe and Gen . This time, Vaporesso FORZ TX80 80W with its advanced features, noticeably AXON 2.0 chipset, sub-ohm GTR coil efficient customizability options, IP67 rated water, shock and dust proof ability standing it out among the best vape kits. There is a single-18650 rugged and water-resistant box mod rated at 80 watts, and the FORZ 25 sub ohm tank.
Additionally, Vaporesso FORZ RDA Tank (sold separately) takes your vaping to the next level!
So, let’s delve into some major hallmarks of this kit down below:
Quality & Design
The device is very delicate in its appearance with its metallic nature and brushed leather, light weight with all-round rugged design also supporting it best if fall accidently. The ergonomic feel to hands is comforting and purposeful giving it a shock-proof, water-proof and dust proof capability.
Five beautiful colors are available which perfectly designed and fulfil their purpose. The colors are Brick Black, Gunmetal Grey, Imperial Red, Steel Blue, Leather Brown
Vaporesso FORZ TX80 is equipped with an advanced AXON 2.0 chipset that process fast with greater intelligence and the innovative F(t) mode, that changes the output voltage and heating rate within a certain time, covering a wider temperature range to ensure the e-liquid is highly resolved to provide the original flavor and nicotine throat hits. New F(t) mode is supposed to adjust the output as you vape but using it at 50 watts.
This system also provides multiple user modes:
- Pulse Mode (pulse width modulation) type of power supply
- Power Eco Mode (this mode is used for a healthy battery when it exceeds 40%)
- Smart TC Mode 9 (Autopilot Temperature Control)
- DIY mode (VW but with high, regular or soft settings), VV (variable voltage), VT (temp control but manual settings), BP (bypass) and SP (super player mode)
- Smart Mode
The fire button is the simple rectangle at the front of the mod above the keyboard. The up and down buttons are positioned right under the screen and above the menu button.
- Five clicks on the fire button to turn on and off
- Three mode clicks to access the menu
- Use up and down to scroll through the accept menu and mode.
- Use the fire menu to exit
- Three clicks of fire to lock the adjustment button (can still fire)
- The TCR and power changes are made after the mode is selected.
The single high-rate 18650 battery gives max output up to 80W. There is 2A fast charging system and USB Type-C fast charging port that charge fully in a short time to give long time usage.
Pod and Coils:
Two types of coils powered by organic anti-bacterial cotton, a larger airway, and an updated leak-proof structure, making each puff an impressive one.
- GTR 0.15Ω MESH Coil (60-80W)
- GTR 0.4 Ω MESH Coil (40-60W)
Highlights on some other special features of the device!
- Support RDA system
- 4.5ml e-liquid filling capacity
- Triple airflow adjustment
- Push and Pull coil system
- Screw to fill E-liquid system
- MTL and DTL settings
The Mod is light in weight but is durable due to zinc alloy and has 0.96-inch color display, show you the vaping data and charging status clearly, such as resistance, vaping time, working wattage, battery life and working mode
FORZ 25 tank
The brand-new FROZ 25 sub-ohm tank is fitted to the package, holds 4.5 ml of liquid, comes with a chunky 810 drip tip, has a simple top fill, bottom adjustable triple airflow, uses plug and play coils.
At the top of all, this device offers a wide range of customizability, in addition to its stunning shape and scale. It’s completely smoothest whilst vaping and elevates your experience to a higher degree with its improved intellect and AXON 2.0 protection chipset. Too many of the advanced options of Vaporesso FORZ TX80 left no choice to disregard it from your good book!