WE NEED TO STOP THE SPREAD!
And we are in almost the same place. Right now, we are at the first step of going into that lockdown phase, if we still realise our responsibilities, we can save ourselves from the misery of lockdown.
The government asked pubs and restaurants to shut down at 10pm but is that all?
No, because from now on
- Weddings, funerals and christenings will have limited number of people.
- More hospitality venues will face the 10pm curfew
- Disobedience in following the self-isolation rules can cause fines of up to £10,000.
Let’s have an in depth talk about the rules:
Limited guests can attend weddings
- Weddings will be restricted to only 15 guests as the maximum number.
- Ceremonies must take place in COVID secure venues.
- They are banned from happening in a house or garden.
- The 15-person bound includes the couple, witnesses and guests. People who are working, such as a priest or a celebrant are not included.
- Singing and playing of instruments can be done by musicians but the audience participating in dances is not allowed.
30 mourners for funerals are allowed
- Funeral are allowed to have 30 guests.
- Mourners should practice social distancing and rules around singing apply as well.
Christening are only allowed to have six people
- Christenings and baptisms will be allowed to have only six people according to the new rule.
- Six people count includes the baby.
People who fail to self-isolate
- People who disobey orders about self-isolation will face penalties of up to £10,000.
- If you test positive for COVID’19 you are ordered to isolate by test and trace teams due to coming into contact with an infected person.
- Travellers who disobey 14-day quarantine isolation rules will also face fine.
- Penalties will rise from £1,000 to £10,000 for offenders and the most unashamed rule breakers.
- Businesses who break the rules will also face £10,000 fines.
- Hospitality venues are required to collect track and trace data from clients.
- If staff ignores social distancing rules and allow groups of more than six people then they will also be fined.
Cinemas and tourism in the list too
- Leisure, entertainment and tourism businesses such as casinos, cinemas and bingo halls will also obey the 10pm closing rule.
- Theatres and cinemas will be face fines if the closing time exceeds 10pm limit.
Pubs and restaurants close at 10pm
Pubs, bars and restaurants in England are now obligatory to close by 10pm.
Table bookings of more than six people are not allowed.
People in Greater Manchester are not allowed to meet anyone not from their house, in a home or private garden.
Bolton has the highest infection rate in the UK, so extra restrictions are applied like restaurants, cafes, pubs and bars only serving takeaway food and drink.
Retail and pub staff wear face coverings
Staff and clients at all indoor venues such as pubs and restaurants have been ordered to wear masks.
People can remove their masks once settled at a table to eat or drink, but they must put them back on to walk around the venue to go to the toilet.
Masks in cabs
Masks are also mandatory for passengers in travelling taxis and private hire cars.
Tougher penalties for people
The fine for failing to wear a mask or breaking the rule of six will double to £200 for a first wrongdoing.
WHAT ARE THE BASIC RULES FOR EVERYONE?
- Social distancing
- Mask is compulsory when going out
- Do not shake hands or hug
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds
- Keep your hands sanitized
COVID’19 is not leaving us soon; it is always around us but those who do not follow precautions allow this virus to attack them and just one person’s ignorance can make a community suffer. Lockdown is nothing less than a prison and no one wants to live in a prison so, save yourself for getting locked again and follow the rules so we can stop the second-wave and we can stop this lockdown from happening again.
For all your vaping need please try not to go out of your house. We are here and we will serve you at your doorstep. Stay home, place your order and your order will be on your doorsteps.