NIC SALTS AND THEIR GOODNESS!
October 09, 2020
We all have heard about nic salts, right? They are loved by many vapers!
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE:
So, the difference between Nic salts and nicotine freebase is the presence of Benzoic Acid. This acid occurs in fruits, plant and vegetables. There’s no harm in consuming this acid because it has already been in your foods since forever.
Nicotine freebase has a high PH level that means it is more towards the alkaline side. This can cause a harsh throat hit whereas, Nic salts have an acidic base so they lower the PH level and that produces a smoother throat hit.
Studies suggest that Nic Salts are more efficient in delivering nicotine than freebase Nicotine. Nic salts do not affect the flavor concentration of the e-liquids.
Nic Salts in simple words:
- Nicotine salts are found within the tobacco leaf.
- Nicotine salts are much more chemically stable and not as volatile as freebase nicotine.
- Benzoic Acid helps nicotine salts to vaporize at lower temperatures.
- Nic salts have a higher absorption rate, they allow nicotine to enter the bloodstream at a similar speed to cigarettes- exactly what quitters are looking to replicate.
- Although they’re expensive on their own but they work best in e-cigarettes and pod systems which saves a good amount.
- Nic salts allow you to use way less juice quantity than your regular freebase nicotine. It gives satisfaction for longer periods.
- They manage to provide, Ample nicotine strength, smooth throat hit and need low voltage to work perfectly.
If you have tried to transition from combustible cigarettes to vaping before and found the experience too harsh with 'strong' e-liquid and not satisfying enough with 'weak' e-liquid then nicotine salts are a perfect way to make the switch.
Let’s talk about some of the best Nic Salt E-liquids:
Excite has a blend between sweet and sour, ripe tasting blueberries with some tart blackberry flavour. Just the perfect flavour. A perfect blend with some sweet and tart playful notes on the inhale and sweet soothing and refreshing notes on the exhale.
BERRY MEDLEY BY IVG
Blackcurrant, Raspberries and Green Apple.
Heavenly combination, right? IVG brings you yet another flavour packed 10ml Nic Salt, The “berry medley”. A simply flawless blend of sweet, juicy notes along with some playful raspberry notes combined with the ever so refreshing and lightly tart green apple notes. Also, that perfect throat hit is there!
On the inhale you experience the sweet and sour playful notes of and on the exhale, you get to experience the sweetness that lasts.
LYCHEE ICE SALT BY DINNER LADY
Lychee Ice salt nicotine e-liquid by Dinner Lady Salts is a tropical fruit blend with a sharp aftertaste. An aromatic yet sweet lychee greets on inhale, balanced out by a cooling ice to finish for a distinct e-liquid.
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE DEVICE THAT GOES PERFECT WITH THESE NIC SALTS
SMOK NORD 2
Nord 2, with exceptional features, 0.69inch OLED screen, increased capacity to 1500mAh, charging display interface, adjustable wattage, and multiple protection. It's equipped with a nord 2 RPM pod and a nord pod to offer more pod and coil options.
Nic salts are the new style in the vaping market. Specially for smokers these salts are heaven.